As a member of CrossFit Maidenhead, you have the option to put your recurring monthly membership on hold.
1. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than 4 weeks (28 days) before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
2. Membership hold requests are available in 30-day increments for up to three (3) consecutive 30-day periods (i.e. 30, 60 or 90 days).
3. Membership holds can only be granted for injury (following a medical note), pregnancy or military posting. Any other memberships can be refused by the gym owner.
4. Upon expiration of the hold period that you select, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
5. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
5. There is a £15 fee for each 30-day hold.